The best Pound Cake

 


"P O U N D     C A K E      R E C I P I E"


Tea-time is the best time of the day, To unwind and relax with a hot cup of tea and family. Along with tea I always crave something to eat, to complement the aromatic tea. So today I'm sharing with you all my all-time favorite vanilla pound cake.

 The recipe is an OG, you can customize it according to your liking and the flavors you want. You can switch vanilla essence with mango essence, or orange essence, can add in your favorite berries, or add lemon zest, the choices are endless.

You can also top the pound cake with a simple yet classic sugar glaze or jazz it up with your chocolate ganache. Top it off with fresh fruits to make an aesthetic-looking pound cake or keep it simple yet classic.

So let's get started with the soft, delicious, and classic Pound cake recipe. Make this 30 min sweet treat for your family and let them unwind with this sweet treat.









I N G R E D I E N T S


2 Eggs
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tbsp. Baking Powder
1 Cup All purpose flour
1/4 cup warm milk
Berries of your choice
Lemon slice





Method

Pre-heat your oven to 350 Celsius for 12 minutes.
In a bowl whisk 2 eggs, butter, and sugar until they incorporate and forms a smooth mixture, add in vanilla essence and warm milk and whisk well.
For Dry ingredients sieve flour and baking powder and fold them into wet ingredients.
Grease a loaf pan with butter and line it with parchment paper, pour in your golden mixture, and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let the pound cake cook before de-molding it.


For Sugar Glaze

For glaze take an equal portion of sugar and milk and whisk it until forms a smooth glaze.
Once the Pound Cake has cooled down pour your glaze and decorate with fresh strawberries or any fruit of your choice and a lemon slice.
Ta-da you have made yourself the most perfect pound cake.





Comments