No Exit By Taylor Adams *Book review*
Author: Taylor Adams
Genre: Psychological Fiction, Thriller, Suspense
Synopsis: No exit by Taylor Adams is a suspenseful, fast-paced read.
A college student, Darby Thrones gets stuck in the rest stop in
the middle of the snowstorm Desperate to find a signal to call home,
Darby goes back out and makes a horrifying discovery. In the back of
the van parked next to her car, a little girl is locked in an animal cage.
Who is the child? Why has she been taken? Who has kidnapped her?
And how can Darby save her?
There are 4 other stranded people with her and one of them has
kidnapped the girl. One of her fellow travelers is a kidnapper. But which
one?
Review
OH. MY. GOD.
This book was absolutely amazing. The author’s words helped shape the story. The first time I read it, the plot just kept twisting and turning, and the ending was perfect. I just finished reading it and had to take a moment to process everything. An intriguing and engaging read throughout. There are many twists and turns that'll keep you hooked. I read the whole book in a day. Give it a shot if you enjoy reading thrillers. I will recommend this to anybody who is just starting to read a thriller. Darby will always be my absolute fav character and you will devour this book in one sitting.
Ratings: 4.5/5
Reading speed: Face-paced thriller

Comments
Post a Comment